- Responsible to secure sales and increase business for CSE - New Car option and others as well as support in the business development for insurance telematics.
- Strive to expand business at Dealers and new markets Contribute to organizational effectiveness in meeting business goal and customer needs
- No of staff to manage: Sales Executives 3 – 5
- To manage the Sales Executives assigned towards the following:
- To foster close working relationship of the sales staff with existing and potential Dealers to secure long term business network to ensure that the set targets are achieved.
- To develop effective sales tools including presentation and marketing material to ensure that CSE’s sales staff are professional and effective in networking and maintaining a good working relationship with all Sales Advisors/ Sales Executives at the Dealers with the aim of getting them to promote company products and services to all their customers.
- To be available and ensure that you support the Sales Advisors/ Sales Executives to instill confidence in them to promote Company products as well as enabling them to have full knowledge of our products and solutions.
- Produce annual sales plans(Including new customer targets &existing customers new model business) with objectives and targets to achieve market penetration and sales plan and provide regular feedback and reporting to senior management on the progress of the plan with regular reviews with senior management to ensure optimal sales performance.
- Develop the necessary sales and presentation skills within the sales team to ensure all staff is able to confidently handle all aspects of the sales process with the dealers including hand over process to customers upon vehicle delivery for effective deal closing.
- Ensure that sufficient competitive information from the market is collected and used for business strategy and improvement
- Co-ordination and management of internal processes and departments to ensure that the business moves smoothly and that customer needs are met
- To ensure that all market related information is collected and channeled appropriately through the organization and to the management
- Development of relevant staff through training for sales and marketing for business development
- To support the Senior Manager on Business Development for Insurance Telematics
- Organization and co-ordination cross functionally within organization
- Understanding the commercial and strategic importance of each business
- Strong technical and IT understanding
- Decision Taken
- Day to day operational matters
- Products management related issues
- Business Feasibility
- Decision Recommended
- Business and strategic direction
- Pricing and commercial viability proposals
- Window for market feedback
Sales Experience in OEM
SHARE THIS JOB