About this role
This is an innovative, strategic thinking and results-driven individual to support its internal communications team. Ideally you have a passion for developing engaging and functional html and SharePoint sites as well as driving organisational change through effective communications efforts. The ability to rapidly prototype and deliver versatile and easy to manage sites in quick turnarounds would be a huge plus. Having a good learning attitude is a necessity and you will also be responsible for supporting the team’s day-to-day communications activities as well as maintaining the various communications channels utilised by the team
The SharePoint/HTML Developer is primarily responsible for the successful deployment of SharePoint Sites and solutions across the organization by determining the requirements of the site, communicating them clearly to all required parties, gaining alignment with all the stakeholders and designing/developing solutions that matches the company’s needs. This individual will also be a SharePoint subject matter expert and be responsible for SharePoint administrative tasks.
- Participate in the planning, design & deployment of new SharePoint sites, solutions and workflows.
- Ensure the reliability & availability of various farms (development, test & production) by providing 3rd level support.
- Participate and at times lead in the design, development and implementation of enterprise solutions including collaboration portals, enterprise search, custom business solutions, as well as aid with adoption and training.
- Enforce and adhere to governance guidelines and procedures related to security, patching, development and overall stability of the environment.
- Communicate effectively with the various business units, end users, and technology teams to properly support, plan and deploy solutions that meet business needs.
- Monitor & provide frequent status health checks of the environment as well as other duties as assigned.
- Educate end users by facilitating effective and dynamic SharePoint training courses.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or SharePoint certification(s) strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience configuring SharePoint solutions using out of the box components, front end web development tools and design experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using SharePoint Designer, developing custom workflows & solutions as well as experience with SharePoint customization including Master Pages and branding required.
- Minimum 1 years of experience administering SharePoint 2016 or O365.
SHARE THIS JOB