- You should be able to design and create Scripts for tools automation.
- You will conduct Jenkins and Nexus installation, configuration and integration to LDAP and Security management.
- You will create SVN repository, SVN dump generation and migration.
- You will install, configure and create Nexus repository.
- You will conduct Continuious Integration (CI) stacks administration, upgrade and Security Management.
- You are expected to determine solutions when L2 team cannot resolve issues.
- You will assist Solutions Lead, Product Engineering and Technical Services in evaluating new products and solutions to streamline operations, improve productivity and perform administrator functions when required.
- You will solicit thought leadership from the Program team and demonstrate steadfast and sound decision ability in addressing problems.
- You will ensure compliance with the bank’s standards, regulations and existing processes.
- At least 3 years experience of general DevOps/WS/DB/infrastructure
- Deployment and management processes for both infrastructure and application components
- Version Control Systems: GIT, Bazaar, Subversion, GitLab
- Background in large-scale system administration and familiarity with open source technologies, such as Jenkins and MS SQL
- Build tools (Maven, ANT), release process automation, and reporting
Windows, Linux administration and command line expertise
- Network configuration and SSL configurations Jboss, apache tomcat, Websphere administration
- Strong Scripting experience (Shell, Bash, Python)
- Professional, adaptable and innovative with a focus on delivery
- Self-motivated team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Excellent both verbal and written communication skills
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS