- To assist in booking vessel and arrangement of container trucking.
- To prepare B/L, invoices and packing list.
- To apply certificates such as COO, FSC, Form D etc.
- To ensure that the L/C clauses meet the requirements.
- To prepare export permits and filing of documents.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Nitec/A level/Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Preferably 2 year(s) of logistics coordination experience is required for this position.
Tan Zhen Hui, Brian | R1434728
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB