- Brand management of brands.
- To oversee and lead Brand Executives
- To jointly manage the brand health of all brands, including P&L and all cost-related matters. Track and manage overall and individual brand’s DME, maximizing ROI, as well as achieving targeted P&L for all brands.
- To develop and manage integrated marketing plans for all brands to ensure the brands gain sufficient exposure through Marketing/PR/Social Marketing activations and events.
- To plan, implement and monitor the effective and timely execution of all brand plans and marketing activities to achieve brand sales and market share objectives.
- To engage, work and coordinate with advertising, media and PR agencies to conceptualize and execute effective through-the-line communication plans to support and build brand awareness and equity.
- To work and coordinate with internal stakeholders and/or external parties to ensure effective and timely execution of consumer promotions and events.
- To engage and work with Regional teams (i.e. Regional Brand Development and Regional R&D) on NPD and innovations to ensure timely rollout of new product launches for assigned brands.
- To assist in the implementation of new brand initiatives/launches by working with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure launch timelines are on track and met.
- To monitor and analyze the brand/SKU/NPD sales and distribution trends.
- To work with Research Manager and research agencies on various research projects as required (e.g. tracking studies, qualitative/quantitative tests, etc).
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 6 years of FMCG Brand Management experience
Tan Zhen Hui, Brian | R1434728
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB