- Design, source and manage inventory for permanent POS display and other merchandising materials such as counters structures, counter components, floor stands, tester bars, visuals, event fixtures etc. Design can be done in-house or outsourced to an agency, depending on budget and timeline.
- Create and maintain planogram for counters and other permanent merchandising display based on deep understanding of shopper, product launch plan, brand strategy and merchandising guidelines.
- Regularly update key merchandising documents such as Component list, Counter/display distribution list, POSM list
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, suppliers and retailers to coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of merchandising materials.
- Plan and manage brand’s merchandising budget.
- Assist manager on large-scale or special merchandising projects.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Able to pay attention to details
- Able to independently think of solutions to issues
- Able to actively engage, listens and interacts effectively with different interpersonal styles
- Good project management skills to manage cross-functional and joint retailer projects
Liu DanDan | R1106241
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB