- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources or related fields.
- Minimum at least 5 years
- Friendly, open-minded, self-driven, dynamic, proactive and result-oriented.
- Develop and Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, PMS, succession planning, employee relations and retention and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Works collaboratively with HR partners, business leaders and other team members to assess organization development opportunities and design human performance solutions that achieve business outcomes.
- Contributes to the development of comprehensive strategy for building change management capability across the organization, and partners across the organization to build and enhance change tools, training, and methodology
- Designs programs to improve organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, and employee productivity
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
HR Assistance Manager