- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients like M&E Consultants, Developers, Main Contractors, System Integrators, Building Maintenance Team & group of customers
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Customer oriented and excellent communication skills clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecast)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Prepare proposals for tender participations and to close orders
- Responsible for achieving sales targets by mapping out effective marketing strategies and identifying new business opportunities
- Support company’s business plan with respects to sales goals, objectives and strategies.
- Proven work experience as Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-Level.
- Solid experience with Access Control solutions.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to details
- Excellent listening negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- At least a BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Business Management, Marketing, Commerce or relevant field. Candidate with Electricals and Electronics will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport is a must
- Required skill(s): Computer literate, must know Microsoft office applications
- Candidate must be a Malaysia Citizen
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualification