- Work closely with the sales organizations and provide engineering support
- Providing technical advice on communications systems and products;
- Providing technical consultative advice to customers and distributor;
- Developing professional quality engineering responses for proposals and tenders;
- Conducting technical presentations and training
- Responsible for the design, planning and engineering Two-way Radio communications system infrastructure solutions.
- Identify and work with potential local vendors to develop unique software application related solutions such as Computer Aided Dispatching (CAD), Automatic Vehicle Location System AVLS, Voice and Data Recording, Messaging System, Network Management System, etc.
- Provide technical advice for existing systems and/or product updates and expansion
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Good spoken and written communications skills in English. Good interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant field of telecommunications.
- Preference will be given to those with project implementation and RF engineering experience in the areas of design and planning radio communications.
- Possesses good project management skill set.
- Able to work independently on assigned projects.
- Willing to travel within the region on a regular basis.
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Senior System Engineer - Presales