- Perform general Quality-related work in connection with grief resolution, output and process audits and material inspections with respect to handling material used in carrying out daily operations with the use of relevant warehouse equipment.
- Responsible for conducting Stock Record Adjustment (SRA) counts, Location verification audits, Previous-stored audits, Random audits, Pack Lane audits, Outbound and Future Date Audits.
- Counts and identifies stock for special and periodic inventory. Performs other similar and comparable work in connection with depot operations as may be required in the respective area of responsibility or anywhere in the facility.
- Proficiency in computer usage e.g. MS Office. Hands on experience in SAP WMS would be an advantage.
- Must be able to operate Forklift and have a valid Forklift Licence. Ability to operate Reachtruck equipment would be an advantage.
- Be a good team player with a positive job attitude.
Tang Soon Chien, Joel | R1871845.
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB