- Achieve individual target in term of sale amount, profit and spread.
- Cooperate with senior manager and colleagues to take care suppliers and customers.
- Create and approach existing and new customers by calling and visit for getting deals and follow up prospect customers.
- Provide basic credit analysis by collect information about earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity of customer.
- Complete credit application and necessary documents, Analysis credit of customer in term of ability to pay and negative information for consideration.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans.
- Coordinate with relevant department for issue contract before making an appointment for signing contract including deliver contract to customer.
- Follow postdate cheque and necessary documents from customers and follow up case of any delay payment.
- Make sale report of each month.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Develop an annual business plan and operating budget for the department and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that the financial targets are met.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Male / Female age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in financial or economic field.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Credit analysis, Financial, Leasing or Banking Business.
- Marketing, Financial, Negotiation skill with relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Good command of English communication.
- Computer and instant office software Literacy is required
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Marketing & Credit Officer