- Manage case allocation and other operation.
- Supervise and Monitor to payment, activities and following the results from customer.
- Handle customer complaint.
- Provide intruction to team for problem solving.
- Coordinate with the related units in caes any customer have problem.
- Provide instruction to team for improvement.
- Contact and coordinate with Outsource Agent Team.
- Coordinate with other department
- At leat Bachelor's degree in any fields
- At least 5 - 10 years in related fields such as collection.
- Good command in English (Writing and Speaking)
- Able to use MS. Office
- Strong leadership and motivation skill.
- Able to handle aggressive customer, lead to the negotiation to success.
- Good negotiation and good convincing skills.
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS