- Daily management of the SAP FICO team responsible for the development, implementation, enhancement, support, and maintenance of SAP systems.
- Working with other functional departments to determine business system needs, develop specifications, and set priorities for the implementation of business system features and reports.
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams on a daily basis to ensure change requests are implemented and production issues are resolved.
- Facilitate the prioritization of work, scheduling and assignment of work as well as the communication of commitments and status to IT and business/functional stakeholders.
- Develop working relationships with key business users and a strong understanding of the business processes
- Identifying and implementing operational changes which will improve the quality, effectiveness, and customer satisfaction level of the work provided by the IT Applications Team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. Minimum 5 years of SAP experience implementing SAP FICO.
- Must have advanced configuration knowledge and skills minimum of SAP FICO modules and applications.
- Possess strong integration experience with other functional areas by seamlessly integrating with MM, SD, HR functional areas.
- Minimum 5 full cycle SAP ECC implementation experience in SAP FICO module.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB