- Assist the Telematics Business Development in developing strategy and implement business development plans in all markets to grow the Telematics product market.
- Assist the development of projects with Telematics Business development and Product Manager
- Responsible for preparing training materials for new products. Updating training materials from time to time. Conducting training for internal staffs and customers.
- Responsible for system deployment, customer training and ongoing customer support for Telematics projects. Plan, schedule and project manage the product deployment process with the customers, business partners and internal departments (e.g. Sales, Tech Support etc). Providing deployment support in linking backend (e.g. Product Platform Managers, Marcom) to frontend (e.g. Sales, Account Managers, Technical Support).
- Provide monthly reports to update on the progress and implementation of Telematics projects, to highlight problems and challenges faced and to provide counter measures and resolutions and ensure that KPIs and business objectives are achieved.
- Ensure that sufficient competitive information from the market is collected and used for business strategy and improvement.
- Report to the Telematics Business Development and product platform manager regularly with feedback on CSE Telematics products and solutions, and any information that will help CSE improve the product offering and increase market share.
- Degree / Diploma.
- Computer/IT literate with Business background.
- Organized, meticulous, responsible, quick to learn and motivated.
- Strong planning skills.
- Proactive and strong initiative to get tasks done.
- Good attitude and communication skills.
- Experience in Telematics’ industry.
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS