- Monitor debtor aging and collection activities.
- Responsible & involve in soliciting payment from delinquent account.
- To provide accurate and current information (report and analysis) to Committee for decision making.
- Provide recommendation and initiate the appreciate recovery action.
- Provide best class receivables management services.
- To collaborate and maintain good relationship with customer in striking a balance to archive both credit and business direction.
- Prepare ad-hoc and monthly analysis reports to the management
- Prepare auditing report.
- And others account and finances duties as and when assign by the management
- Qualification: Minimum Diploma in accounting or equivalent
- Working experience: At least 3 years
- Able to use SAP
- Prefer someone from manufacturing industry except for food industry.
- Able to speak English & Mandarin
- Good in presentation
- Age: 26 – 40 years old
- Open gender
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Credit Control Executive