Responsibilities (Management & Administration)
- To create, develop and maintain the professional image of the company at all times.
- Ensure that a reliable budget is made and achieved
- Provide a monthly report on all activities.
- Provide a monthly rolling forecast for Order-in / Sales
- Achievement of all financial budget, marketing action plans and call/ demonstration ratios.
- To take responsibility for, and maintain to the highest standard all company demonstration equipment, product and equipment as may be entrusted to you.
- To carry out from time to time extra duties as may be requested by the management.
- To develop and implement a sales strategy to bring rapid growth in business by full exploitation of our product and application portfolio.
- Identify main customers in Malaysia
- Set up and maintain a reliable customer reference system
- Explore the market for new applications for various products
- Strong daily focus on product support to the existing and future customer base.
- Setup/ change and control of distribution network in Malaysia for LPS products
- Supervising and supporting projects (i.e. Government, turnkey projects) together with the established distribution partners
- Initiate and supervise promotion activities of the distributors in Malaysia
- This position will be responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for revenue and quality targets.
- Manage business such as moving services, global mobility and records management.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks of this position have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue.
- Main duties will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Handle to recruit and manage staff if required, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of the job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
A Sales Manager job demands a broad range of business skills including:
- Minimum degree level or equivalent, preferably in Science, Food Science disciplines with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and business planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets.
- 5-8 years of experience in distributor/ dealer management in the scientific field.
- Require excellent networking skills and market knowledge (customers & competitors)
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Require excellent interpersonal (Teamwork) skills at all levels, proven ability to work independently
- Require both written and verbal communication skills in english. Knowledge of local langauge will be definitely plus.
- Require to have knowledge and experience of the sector company operates within therefore must able to fully understand the products and services provided by the company.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs eg Word, Excel etc.
- Must have a driving licence
- Require to travel for training & meetings within domestic or international
SHARE THIS JOB