- Direct and produce operations for coal production and overburden production, quality, costs, repairs, and rehabilitation targets
- Connect contractors with department managers to understand their needs, evaluate performance against production and business production targets and focus on maintaining key clients
- Manage operational activities to stay focused on achieving production targets by maximizing efficiency and recommending improvements to improve overall operations
- Take part in operational meetings, gather information and ideas for operational optimization and understand important things that have an impact on production.
- Manage, assess and evaluate employees to assess their performance, provide individual feedback and coaching, organize and improve technical and professional skills
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Mining, Civil or Geology (Preferably from reputable University).
- 5-10 years experience in Mining Industry
- Great leadership and very determined person.
- Having a POM (Preferable) / POU (Best Option) / POP (Last Option) Training
- Great knowledge of Mining Industry
- Understands the GMP (Good Mining Practice)
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS