- Reporting to the Business Unit Head
- Responsible in driving and achieving assigned sales targets mainly IT Services related, along with IT hardware and software mostly in commercial and domestic accounts
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Perform account planning/mapping to ensure appropriate coverage in your chosen marketplace towards achieving given sales target
- Operate as the lead point of contact in preparing sales proposal, responding to RFP/RFQ/RFI and all matters specific to your customers.
- Work closely with solution managers and pre-sales in implementation of IT solutions namely systems, network, applications, security, Cloud, Data Centre, services and outsourcing according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Collaborate with product Principals, Distributor Partners, in-house engineering teams on behalf of customers for timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Identify and grow new opportunities in the identified segment through leads generation, strategic accounts acquisitions, BU solutions and services offering
- Ensure and follow up prompt payment from customers.
- Liaise with internal sales administration team for delivery fulfillment, renewals, new accounts generations, credit approval terms etc
- Preferably 2-3 years of sales experiences in IT Services sector under following business categories:
- IT Infrastructure
- Mobile Apps
- Strong Networking, Persuasion, Service Oriented and Client Relationship with mid-sized and large enterprise accounts
- Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to work independently and highly self motivated with strong analytical skills, numerical aptitude and negotiation skills.
Poh Sheng Hui Agnes | R1871844
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB